The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Two: Wildest Character Name?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @OrcsUnlimited As far as I know, mine was built by humans. #rpgchat https://t.co/9rA37ND1T4 9 hours ago
- Greedy Andromeda! First Perseus, now the Milky Way's sibling! twitter.com/BadAstronomer/… 13 hours ago
- @Serok42 It's tempting since I have nothing on a imminent deadline (just stuff I need to try to have finished by...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Also, when the bookcases are up, we can finally finish hanging the rest of the art. Then the interior will be well and truly FINISHED. 13 hours ago
- Once the bookcases are up, then dozens of boxes in the garage can be emptied. Once the boxes are gone, the shelves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I was so close to staying home today so I could build all that Ikea furniture we just bought. Those bookcases won't assemble themselves! 13 hours ago
- @IndianaGeeking @AuthorSavannahG Both ENWorld and RPG.net have forums dedicated to helping freelanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago