The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Two: Wildest Character Name?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @MonkipiQuinn @GeorgMir It's like Anita Sarkeesian says, you can enjoy something you recognize problematic elements… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- A review a day keeps the Imposter Syndrome away. 1 hour ago
- @clarkvalentine Before he lost the election, even my Democrat Senator's letters were shit. One actually started wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @clarkvalentine I send them letters at least once a week and I always get the most condescending, self-righteous, g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @mikeselinker: I’m not a @BankofAmerica customer. If you are, read this letter from my friend and see what you think. https://t.co/dNuWZ… 14 hours ago
- I bought a jig so I can easily center the drawer pulls I bought for these cabinets. https://t.co/tq5uycN8Nj 15 hours ago
- RT @Mr_Meowwwgi: There are two types of cats https://t.co/Wa9MKVGkBy 15 hours ago