The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Two: Wildest Character Name?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- Whew… FINALLY watched Endgame. 5 hours ago
- @PlayStation I can't be the only person who bought a soundtrack in the Playstation store in the hope of putting in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- I remember when adventurers were square and got chased by a dragon that looked like a duck. twitter.com/gunna_brooklyn… 15 hours ago
- Ick… the humidity. Mowing this morning was like wearing a wet blanket. 15 hours ago
- #RPGaDay2019 - Plenty I have a plethora of RPGs. And yes, El Guapo, I know what a plethora is.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #RPGaDay2019 - One "There can be only one!" doctorstrangeroll.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/rpg… https://t.co/bV5Zy4LO4d 18 hours ago
- RT @JaysonElliot: @_HellzBellz Try the Zack Jackson series by @HCCummings — it’s great! amazon.com/dp/1481165151/… 22 hours ago