The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Two: Wildest Character Name?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @RoneBarton It’s messing with my dinner prep and writing time. :( 8 hours ago
- @RayneHall I’ve always heard it pronounced “ta-pow” (short a, almost a glottal stop) 9 hours ago
- RT @krassenstein: Last night Mitch McConnell and his wife were confronted at a Louisville Kentucky restaurant by angry diners. “Why don’t… 9 hours ago
- @TRKnight It’s been out about an hour now. Very strong winds. 9 hours ago
- Yay. Power outage. 9 hours ago
- @MarkMeredith *sigh* I'd just be happy selling a fraction of that in my novels. 17 hours ago
- RT @Polar_Bear_Edit: Beta Reader Roulette: 8 Sessions! Enter to win a Structural Edit for every session you sign-up for. RETWEET this to… 1 day ago