The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Two: Wildest Character Name?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @drgonzo123 I’d say “Mission Accomplished.” 23 hours ago
- First thing my mother says to me when she walks in the house: when are you going to get a haircut? I’m 44 years ol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @HeyGingerDee I see nothing wrong with this. 1 day ago
- @ChrisWarcraft It’s not the 10-12 days watching it brine in your refrigerator? 1 day ago
- @valthonis I expect no matter what shocking revelations are in there, the Senate will do nothing. Except, maybe try to suppress it. 1 day ago
- People who comment on public Facebook posts that are badmouthing volunteers of an organization they don't like ough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @KosherSoul: You want a book that helps you navigate our food journey? Painstakingly and meticulously yours, #TheCookingGene buy a copy… 1 day ago