My games tend to not be particularly theatrical, so the compliments I get are probably a little more low-key than you get watching some of the more popular live-play videos. Plus, as long as everyone is laughing and engaged, I don’t need specific compliments to know I’m doing well, so just a “good game” or a fist bump after a particularly cool encounter is enough for me.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Three: DESCRIBE… the best compliment you’ve had while gaming.
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @MonkipiQuinn @GeorgMir It's like Anita Sarkeesian says, you can enjoy something you recognize problematic elements… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- A review a day keeps the Imposter Syndrome away. 58 minutes ago
- @clarkvalentine Before he lost the election, even my Democrat Senator's letters were shit. One actually started wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @clarkvalentine I send them letters at least once a week and I always get the most condescending, self-righteous, g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @mikeselinker: I’m not a @BankofAmerica customer. If you are, read this letter from my friend and see what you think. https://t.co/dNuWZ… 14 hours ago
- I bought a jig so I can easily center the drawer pulls I bought for these cabinets. https://t.co/tq5uycN8Nj 15 hours ago
- RT @Mr_Meowwwgi: There are two types of cats https://t.co/Wa9MKVGkBy 15 hours ago