My games tend to not be particularly theatrical, so the compliments I get are probably a little more low-key than you get watching some of the more popular live-play videos. Plus, as long as everyone is laughing and engaged, I don’t need specific compliments to know I’m doing well, so just a “good game” or a fist bump after a particularly cool encounter is enough for me.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Three: DESCRIBE… the best compliment you’ve had while gaming.
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- So who was the worst offender? Wesley? Barclay? Riker? GEORDI?? twitter.com/StarfleetTechS… 49 minutes ago
- @joshgad @Lin_Manuel Don't go fishing with Al Neri now. 2 hours ago
- @SCOTUSblog So, he's no longer a federal judge? Then why the fuck do we give a shit what the SCOTUS says about anything? 4 hours ago
- @katierogers @sblackmoore Have we found the new WH Chief of Staff? 4 hours ago
- @Serok42 @aqualeiya Those are crack. I keep eating them so they don't go stale before the next game. 7 hours ago
- @Serok42 @aqualeiya That's some voodoo shit right there. 7 hours ago
- RT @infinite_scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 7 hours ago