Most of my gaming has revolved around fairly “mainstream” RPGs: Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, now Blades in the Dark. I’ve played so many, every time I think of a title I’ve really enjoyed, I can think of people who are big fans or companies that are trying to revive the brand. Others have said we’re enjoying an RPG Renaissance right now, and I wouldn’t argue that. Of course, doing the work I do for the ENnie Awards means I’m exposed to a heck of a lot more RPGs than most people, so I think I’m too close to the question to be able to give a good answer.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Four: WHICH… RPG do you think deserves greater recognition?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- So who was the worst offender? Wesley? Barclay? Riker? GEORDI?? twitter.com/StarfleetTechS… 1 hour ago
- @joshgad @Lin_Manuel Don't go fishing with Al Neri now. 2 hours ago
- @SCOTUSblog So, he's no longer a federal judge? Then why the fuck do we give a shit what the SCOTUS says about anything? 5 hours ago
- @katierogers @sblackmoore Have we found the new WH Chief of Staff? 5 hours ago
- @Serok42 @aqualeiya Those are crack. I keep eating them so they don't go stale before the next game. 7 hours ago
- @Serok42 @aqualeiya That's some voodoo shit right there. 8 hours ago
- RT @infinite_scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 8 hours ago