Most of my gaming has revolved around fairly “mainstream” RPGs: Star Wars, Dungeons & Dragons, now Blades in the Dark. I’ve played so many, every time I think of a title I’ve really enjoyed, I can think of people who are big fans or companies that are trying to revive the brand. Others have said we’re enjoying an RPG Renaissance right now, and I wouldn’t argue that. Of course, doing the work I do for the ENnie Awards means I’m exposed to a heck of a lot more RPGs than most people, so I think I’m too close to the question to be able to give a good answer.
RPG-a-Day 2018 – Week Four: WHICH… RPG do you think deserves greater recognition?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- Whew… FINALLY watched Endgame. 6 hours ago
- @PlayStation I can't be the only person who bought a soundtrack in the Playstation store in the hope of putting in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- I remember when adventurers were square and got chased by a dragon that looked like a duck. twitter.com/gunna_brooklyn… 15 hours ago
- Ick… the humidity. Mowing this morning was like wearing a wet blanket. 16 hours ago
- #RPGaDay2019 - Plenty I have a plethora of RPGs. And yes, El Guapo, I know what a plethora is.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #RPGaDay2019 - One "There can be only one!" doctorstrangeroll.wordpress.com/2019/08/17/rpg… https://t.co/bV5Zy4LO4d 19 hours ago
- RT @JaysonElliot: @_HellzBellz Try the Zack Jackson series by @HCCummings — it’s great! amazon.com/dp/1481165151/… 22 hours ago