The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
Posts Tagged With: RPG
Gaming has been a part of my life for so long, I’m not sure I can accurately guess what things would be like without it. I started playing D&D in 1982 when I was 8 years old. All of my friends I met through gaming or gaming conventions. I’m writing fiction because of gaming. It’s been part of the constant background of my life for so long, I don’t think I would recognize a life without gaming.
Over on my gaming blog, Doctor StrangeRoll, I’ve been participating in the fifth annual RPG-a-Day celebration.
Starting tomorrow, I’ll have those posted here, too. In the meantime, you can get caught up over at Doctor StrangeRoll:
Week One: WHAT…
… do you love about RPGs?
… do you look for in an RPG?
… gives a game “staying power?”
Most Memorable NPC?
Favorite Recurring NPC?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- @Dawnrigger I have an easier time of it now that we have an induction cooktop. 1 hour ago
- RT @Danika_Stone: I want this. twitter.com/bookchat_/stat… 2 hours ago
- RT @dwarvenforge: We are potentially looking for D&D loving NYC area based entertainers, DM us if that's you! 2 hours ago
- @newbiedm I guess I'm kind of glad no one reads my Tomb of Annihilation recaps. :p 4 hours ago
- @newbiedm They how would they know if you're doing it wrong? Unless they're the type of people to go looking stuff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @newbiedm If your players are also as ignorant of AI, then there won't be any problem. 4 hours ago
- @DialMforMara I would not be opposed to a game like that. Maybe even something like Stardew Valley, but Star Wars. 5 hours ago