The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
Posts Tagged With: rpgaday
Gaming has been a part of my life for so long, I’m not sure I can accurately guess what things would be like without it. I started playing D&D in 1982 when I was 8 years old. All of my friends I met through gaming or gaming conventions. I’m writing fiction because of gaming. It’s been part of the constant background of my life for so long, I don’t think I would recognize a life without gaming.
Over on my gaming blog, Doctor StrangeRoll, I’ve been participating in the fifth annual RPG-a-Day celebration.
Starting tomorrow, I’ll have those posted here, too. In the meantime, you can get caught up over at Doctor StrangeRoll:
Week One: WHAT…
… do you love about RPGs?
… do you look for in an RPG?
… gives a game “staying power?”
Most Memorable NPC?
Favorite Recurring NPC?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- RT @FrankiCookney: Looking for an expert who can talk about crying after sex. Is it the hormones? Is it the catharsis? Something else? Am l… 8 hours ago
- I'm totally thrilled that the server went down while I was saving a file, and generating a different file. 10 hours ago
- @twitter BAN NAZIS ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE POLITICIANS. 10 hours ago
- @vicenews Yes it would. Fuck white supremacist politicians. 10 hours ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: This is like the scene in Spider-Man 2 when all the New Yorkers rally around Spider-Man. I love it so. https://t.co/N6SInKQ… 11 hours ago
- For me, really it's just that they've put more thought into their character than "Thogette hits stuff until it dies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @Zasstryn No worries. It's hard to keep up with stuff on social media. 12 hours ago