The wildest character name I’ve ever come up with that wasn’t a joke name (like Gristle McThornbody the dwarf or Wond-R-Boy for Paranoia) is my Tycherosy Hound for Blades in the Dark: Uxorious Gethsemane-Prince, the Crimson Crow, a member of the Barbican Bastards… who is currently resting after being stabbed repeatedly during our last heist. At least he lived.
Posts Tagged With: rpgaday
Gaming has been a part of my life for so long, I’m not sure I can accurately guess what things would be like without it. I started playing D&D in 1982 when I was 8 years old. All of my friends I met through gaming or gaming conventions. I’m writing fiction because of gaming. It’s been part of the constant background of my life for so long, I don’t think I would recognize a life without gaming.
Over on my gaming blog, Doctor StrangeRoll, I’ve been participating in the fifth annual RPG-a-Day celebration.
Starting tomorrow, I’ll have those posted here, too. In the meantime, you can get caught up over at Doctor StrangeRoll:
Week One: WHAT…
… do you love about RPGs?
… do you look for in an RPG?
… gives a game “staying power?”
Most Memorable NPC?
Favorite Recurring NPC?
The Ballad of Twilight Dungeon
- RT @FredrikSewell: Anyone who’s got a problem with Greta Thunberg can pretty much fuck off. 18 minutes ago
- My reaction to so much today has been a constant JFCSMDH. I think I'm making myself motion sick. 34 minutes ago
- RT @EffinBirds: https://t.co/vjyFGQJFpj 35 minutes ago
- @SailorPlutoid @Amtrak Every time I consider the train, I take one look and decided to either not go or drive. A f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @LibyaLiberty What about when America is the country doing the persecuting? Where do all the atheists, agnostics, M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @LibyaLiberty Did they laugh at him for that comment? 2 hours ago
- @chrishanrahan Sam Elliot and Reginald VelJohnson IN PROTECTING GRETA THUNBERG! They'll kick your ass for climate change! 2 hours ago